MAF done, PCV done, plugs done, air filter done.petri oosthuizen wrote: ↑18 Nov 2019 10:07Guys
Want to start somewhere here, I think that slight missfire/hestitation would be a good place.
Thinking possible causes would be MAF, plugs,check leads, and fuel pump, sommer also fuel filter. Also clean the PCV Valve (thats the correct name I think?
Sommer want to do everything in one go, then I know its sorted.
1) I saw the Bosch fuel pump somewhere but cant remember. Which fuel pump/part number please??
Is it a difficult job to do, the fuel pump?
2) I'll do the MAF cleaning myself
3) Plugs?? NGK?? 1.1 mm gap??
I've heard its a job to get to the plug against the firewall, any tricks there?
4) I'll sort the "external" fuel filter underneath the car myself.
5) Sort that PCV Valve myself.
.............So its basically just that fuel pump Part number I need, I think it was a Bosch product.
Anything else that could cause that hestitation??
Only the fuel filter to do today.
And then I'll get a new fuel pump, that's what the issue is here I think, but ja - the other stuff is now also sorted anyways.