- Senior Member
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 29 May 2012 09:35
- Full Name: Dries Erasmus
- Nickname: Dries
- Home Town: Pretoria
- Current 4x4: 2000 Patrol 4.2 GL
- Home Language: Afrikaans
- Been thanked: 10 times
Overlanding setup changed
This fits in GU Patrol(2000 model)with second row seats removed
Before I dismantle and get rid of this there might be someone who is thinking of building something similar or may find a use for it to adapt it .
This is the basic frame of my packing system(not the bricks).
Some parts of it found other use
If interested and more info contact
Will look for a photo where it was fitted for our Zambia trip.
- 20211113_105211.jpg (4.19 MiB) Viewed 1963 times
- 20211113_105207.jpg (4.33 MiB) Viewed 1963 times
- 20211113_105149.jpg (3.84 MiB) Viewed 1963 times
- 20211113_105134.jpg (3.86 MiB) Viewed 1963 times
- 20211113_105201.jpg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 1963 times
- 20211113_105155.jpg (4.38 MiB) Viewed 1963 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests