Full Name: Pieter Joubert du Toit
Nickname: PJ of ook Whitey
Home Town: Welgemoed
Current 4x4: 2002 Nissan Patrol GRX TD42T CONVERSION
Home Language: Afrikaans

Strand apartment for sale

Post by Pieter du Toit »

Hi all,

I have a 2 bedroom Apartment in a security complex in the Strand I wish to sell. I have owned this property for 4 years now and it was only not rented out for 3 months for the 4 years. I currently have a tenant in the flat - lease expires end March 2010. He has not indicated that he wants to move out and must give 2 months written notice so he will most probably sign up for another lease period unless new owner has other plans. He must be given 30 days wriiten notice to vacate the unit. Rental properties in the complex is high in demand. This is an excellent investment oppertunity for those wanting to invest in the property market. Herewith some details & photos:

3km from Strand Beach Front
Open Plan Kitchen / Living room Area
1 full Bathroom
Blinds fitted throughout the apartment
Allocated parking bay in front of apartment

Other facilities:

2 swimming pool areas with braai places and communal clubhouse for private functions (1 in front of this unit) in the complex.
2 Laundromat facilities equipped with normal coinage washing machines & tumble dryers in the complex.

Amnesties like schools and shopping centre within walking distance from complex. Currently busy building HUGE SuperSpar just outside complex - opening June 2010.

Reason for selling: 2 Reasons - One. I have put in an offer to purchase a Holiday property in Pearly Beach. Two. My eldest son (wrote Matric 2009) needs to go overseas later this year - most probably will study there as well.

Price R485 000-00 negotiable to a serious buyer. All telephone enquiries after 17h00 or send me a pm for any further information.

This is the entrance to the complex.

My unit is the one on the middle floor to the left looking at the pic. Allocated parking bay is just left of the stairs (where the car is).

Entrance to the unit.

Kitchen

Build-in cupboards in main bedroom

Full Bathroom

Swimming pool area (in front of my unit)

Clubhouse at swimmngpool - can be booked for private functions.
Pieter du Toit
MUFASA
2002 - 2010 Patrol 3.0L TDi GRX - HANDGRANADE WENT BOOM!!
2010 TD42T GRX CONVERSION - SADLY SOLD!!
2005 4.8GRX - Ama-GluG GluG - SADLY SOLD!!
Cell no: 072 606 7007
Fax no: 086 500 9333

Return to “38. Vehicles Accessories For Sale/Swap”