Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Planning a get together (GTG), trip or competition?
User avatar
ricster
Patrolman 1000+
Patrolman 1000+
Posts: 6376
Joined: 13 Jan 2010 11:16
Full Name: Cedric Warner
Nickname: Cedric
Home Town: Alberton Gauteng
Current 4x4: '99 Nissan Patrol 4.2 Turbo Diesel
Home Language: English
Location: LA..... No not Los Angles ..... Lower Alberton, Gauteng
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Post by ricster » 08 Nov 2019 08:49

Wow... loads of fun and a great bunch of guys that welcomed us into their playground like we were all old friends !!! :salute: :salute: :salute:
Regards
Cedric
Nissan Patrol GL 4.2 Diesel Turbo (Iron Maiden)
Nissan SANI 3.0 V6 4x4 (SOLD)
Isuzu KB 280 DT 2x4 ('ol Smokey) - SOLD
Suzuki TL 1000R "V twin" (Growler) - SOLD

User avatar
JohnBoyZA
Site Admin
Posts: 1282
Joined: 02 Apr 2009 14:34
Full Name: John Murray
Nickname: John Boy
Home Town: Bloubergstrand
Current 4x4: Patrol GRX 4.8
Home Language: Afrikaans/English
Location: Big Bay, Cape Town
Has thanked: 432 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Post by JohnBoyZA » 08 Nov 2019 10:21

Great to meet such a bunch of friendly passionate blokes. Gaan vlg jaar defn weer by julle draai! Thanx Tinus and Co. for driving this great initiative...

Groete
John Boy
Attachments

IMG_4950.MOV [ 48.4 MiB | Viewed 312 times ]

Nissan Patrol, GRX, 4.8 (GU Y61)
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhemurray/sets/

IanT
Patrolman 1000+
Patrolman 1000+
Posts: 1302
Joined: 17 May 2013 10:43
Full Name: Ian Temperley
Nickname: IanT (aka) "The Joker"
Home Town: JHB
Current 4x4: 1995 GQ 4.2 Petrol (Turbo Charged) (Hell Boy)
2008 4.8 GRX Umkombe
Home Language: English
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Post by IanT » 08 Nov 2019 12:05

I think we should invite Club 23 to one of our events, should we make it Hennops or Rust de Winter :rolling: see one of their cars already has a red recovery point on the front :blonde: QQQ :thumbup:

User avatar
Tinus lotz
Moderator
Posts: 7693
Joined: 29 Aug 2010 13:07
Full Name: Tinus lotz
Nickname: Tinus lotz
Home Town: Centurion
Current 4x4: Nissan patrol 4.8 GRX 2005

Toyota 2.7 legend 35 LWB 4X4
Home Language: Afrikaans
Has thanked: 654 times
Been thanked: 400 times

Re: Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Post by Tinus lotz » 08 Nov 2019 13:44

Thanks to every one that came out and took the time ....i loved it ...thanks to frans mr edwards reenen allan venter ..and John boy we loved seeing every one there ...proud to be a member off this group .....you guys rockπŸ‘πŸ‘
We had fun we put names to faces ....we made smoke .....we had big fun 🀠🀠🀠 def going to do something similar soonπŸ˜‹

User avatar
JohnBoyZA
Site Admin
Posts: 1282
Joined: 02 Apr 2009 14:34
Full Name: John Murray
Nickname: John Boy
Home Town: Bloubergstrand
Current 4x4: Patrol GRX 4.8
Home Language: Afrikaans/English
Location: Big Bay, Cape Town
Has thanked: 432 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Post by JohnBoyZA » 08 Nov 2019 15:36

Dink ek gaan sommer n GT-R ook koop :think:
Nissan Patrol, GRX, 4.8 (GU Y61)
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhemurray/sets/

User avatar
Jorrie
Patrolman 1000+
Patrolman 1000+
Posts: 2565
Joined: 21 Jun 2011 18:55
Full Name: Jacobus Jordaan
Nickname: Jorrie
Home Town: Pretoria
Current 4x4: 1998 Nissan Patrol 4500 GRX, 2011 Zook' 2019 Jimny
Home Language: English/Afrikaans
Location: Pretoria
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Post by Jorrie » 08 Nov 2019 16:28

JohnBoyZA wrote: ↑
08 Nov 2019 15:36
Dink ek gaan sommer n GT-R ook koop :think:
Mooi man!
Jorrie
1998 4500 GRX (Jorrie)
2011 Jimny (Ben)
2 x 2019 Jimnies (1 x Lizzybean69, 1 x Jorrie)

User avatar
Jorrie
Patrolman 1000+
Patrolman 1000+
Posts: 2565
Joined: 21 Jun 2011 18:55
Full Name: Jacobus Jordaan
Nickname: Jorrie
Home Town: Pretoria
Current 4x4: 1998 Nissan Patrol 4500 GRX, 2011 Zook' 2019 Jimny
Home Language: English/Afrikaans
Location: Pretoria
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Post by Jorrie » 08 Nov 2019 16:30

IanT wrote: ↑
08 Nov 2019 12:05
I think we should invite Club 23 to one of our events, should we make it Hennops or Rust de Winter :rolling: see one of their cars already has a red recovery point on the front :blonde: QQQ :thumbup:
We can put them up in our trucks on such an event!
Jorrie
1998 4500 GRX (Jorrie)
2011 Jimny (Ben)
2 x 2019 Jimnies (1 x Lizzybean69, 1 x Jorrie)

User avatar
Jorrie
Patrolman 1000+
Patrolman 1000+
Posts: 2565
Joined: 21 Jun 2011 18:55
Full Name: Jacobus Jordaan
Nickname: Jorrie
Home Town: Pretoria
Current 4x4: 1998 Nissan Patrol 4500 GRX, 2011 Zook' 2019 Jimny
Home Language: English/Afrikaans
Location: Pretoria
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Post by Jorrie » 08 Nov 2019 16:32

Tinus lotz wrote: ↑
08 Nov 2019 13:44
Thanks to every one that came out and took the time ....i loved it ...thanks to frans mr edwards reenen allan venter ..and John boy we loved seeing every one there ...proud to be a member off this group .....you guys rockπŸ‘πŸ‘
We had fun we put names to faces ....we made smoke .....we had big fun 🀠🀠🀠 def going to do something similar soonπŸ˜‹
Don't forget Jordan with Storm. He was awesome. And then there was Thys with Yster. Well done guys, you made some of those sports cars nervous.
Jorrie
1998 4500 GRX (Jorrie)
2011 Jimny (Ben)
2 x 2019 Jimnies (1 x Lizzybean69, 1 x Jorrie)

User avatar
ChristoSlang
Patrolman
Patrolman
Posts: 904
Joined: 07 Apr 2009 16:54
Full Name: Christo van Rensburg
Nickname: ChristoSlang
Home Town: Pretoria, ZA
Current 4x4: Nissan 4.2 GL Patrol
Home Language: Afrikaans
Location: Garsfontein, Pretoria
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Post by ChristoSlang » 08 Nov 2019 17:17

I just love it when two groups I belong to organise an event like this!

By the way - if any of you find a black racing helmet in the back of your Patrol, the Club 23 blokes would be very happy if you'd return it :imsorry:
Christo (the snake man)
1998 4.2 GL Patrol (Chuck Norris)
2007 350Z twin-turbo coupe (Batmobile)
Image

User avatar
Tinus lotz
Moderator
Posts: 7693
Joined: 29 Aug 2010 13:07
Full Name: Tinus lotz
Nickname: Tinus lotz
Home Town: Centurion
Current 4x4: Nissan patrol 4.8 GRX 2005

Toyota 2.7 legend 35 LWB 4X4
Home Language: Afrikaans
Has thanked: 654 times
Been thanked: 400 times

Re: Club 23 invite we going to make smoke

Post by Tinus lotz » 08 Nov 2019 20:03

Jorrie wrote: ↑
08 Nov 2019 16:32
Tinus lotz wrote: ↑
08 Nov 2019 13:44
Thanks to every one that came out and took the time ....i loved it ...thanks to frans mr edwards reenen allan venter ..and John boy we loved seeing every one there ...proud to be a member off this group .....you guys rockπŸ‘πŸ‘
We had fun we put names to faces ....we made smoke .....we had big fun 🀠🀠🀠 def going to do something similar soonπŸ˜‹
Don't forget Jordan with Storm. He was awesome. And then there was Thys with Yster. Well done guys, you made some of those sports cars nervous.
Almal was great om daar te wees ek het net die manne wat al die pad van die kaap af gekom het wat deel maak van die groep uitgesonder omdat baie manne nog nie gesigte by die name kp sit nie ....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ˜

Post Reply

Return to β€œ29. Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests