Water proof car cover

Bullbars, roof racks, suspensions and other accessories relating to vehicle performance
Tinus lotz
Full Name: Tinus lotz
Nickname: Tinus lotz
Home Town: Centurion
Current 4x4: Nissan patrol 4.8 GRX 2005

Toyota 2.7 legend 35 LWB 4X4
Home Language: Afrikaans

Re: Water proof car cover

Post by Tinus lotz »

Barry i just tried to get hold of my dad iam sure there is space in one of the 4 garrages at our house someone else used to park his car there but iam sure he passed away recently. ...will let you know we are at tahiti 36
gupster
Full Name: Barry Guppy
Nickname: Baz
Home Town: Hibberdene
Current 4x4: 2001 Nissan Patrol 3.0 GRX
2005 Nissan Patrol 3.0 GR
Home Language: English

Re: Water proof car cover

Post by gupster »

Thanks Tinus for that very generous offer. I have however set a few wheels in motion. Yesterday the radiator cradle, my one is rusted to pieces, came for my Patrol and I have arranged for a friend of mine in Pinetown to cut the old one out and weld in the new one as well as do other rust repairs needed to get the truck through COR needed for registration here in SA.

My brother in law has agreed that the work can be carried out in his shed which is near Pinetown. Between the two of them, they will keep the battery charged and run the engine when ever they can.

Meantime I bought a 2005 Volvo to run around in and will park that up in my friends garage in Johannesburg when I fly to the UK. It means that when I get back and the Patrol is registered, I will have two cars here in Hibberdene and if the garage is still available, I would like to rent it, if at all possible, to keep the Patrol in. I will PM you when I return.

Kind regards.
Barry
Have Troll, will travel.

Return to “18. Vehicle Accessories”