Search found 368 matches
- 19 May 2020 10:21
- Forum: 13c. Headlights and Replacement Lights
- Topic: Let's talk spotlights
- Replies: 24
- Views: 670
for size I would recomen dthe Extreme Lights' Lyra 50W, have a look it out here: https://www.extremelights.co.za/products/50w-lyra-worklight?_pos=1&_sid=2799628af&_ss=r They are named a work light but sold in a set, not cheap but fore size I think one of the best. 109mm wide; 80mm deep so can be ins...
- 04 Mar 2020 08:26
- Forum: 23. Other Queries
- Topic: VG30 "PATROL" Bakkies... REALLY?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1614
Jip no SFA IFS only, was a Nissan sales gimmick.. I had a 2.4 that I just could not break bit under powered but I still did some of my best trips with it.
- 23 Dec 2019 12:07
- Forum: 39. Vehicles Accessories Wanted
- Topic: Gear lever boots and plastic cowel for 1994 4.2 GLX
- Replies: 7
- Views: 763
Go to your local gearlock fitment center, they should have leather replacement covers available.
- 19 Sep 2019 15:35
- Forum: 18. Vehicle Accessories
- Topic: Interior roof cargo net
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2167
Any hard object in the cargo net at roof level will, not when, will become a projectile! The top cargo nets are only there for soft toys ie. jackets, blankets, sleeping bags and the like. Please, and I repeat, please do not put hard object into a cargo net at roof level!