Search found 756 matches
Have had the MT's on "The Firetruck" for less than 1 000 km so far and can confirm that wet weather unloaded tar handling and braking is as good if not better than STT Pro's and far superior to BF's. Will still be careful the first time I load up and hook the trailer. Noise levels similar to STT Pro...
- 13 Feb 2019 06:17
- Forum: 38. Vehicles Accessories For Sale/Swap
- Topic: Compressor and fridge slide for sale
- Replies: 0
- Views: 204
160 l/min compressor with mounting to mount to existing bolts for drivers side 3rd row seat together with 10 m inflation pipe fitted with clip on inflator and guage. - R 1 200 - Sold Compressor 1.jpg Compressor 2.jpg Frontrunner's largest fridge slide with behind seat mounting for sub/amp (not inclu...
- 16 Jan 2019 16:40
- Forum: 35. About your Business
- Topic: Quantum Autobody Repair Centre
- Replies: 27
- Views: 8505
- 16 Jan 2019 16:34
- Forum: 18. Vehicle Accessories
- Topic: Patrol rear off road bumper options
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2128
- 09 Dec 2018 06:41
- Forum: 19. Overlanding/Camping Equipment
- Topic: Camping power requirements
- Replies: 9
- Views: 709
Yes - Angle is important and once in the tropics flat is best (and hopefully no one stands on it). For further south it is easy to make up some adjustable legs that fold into the panel. SPL.jpg Secondly not all panels are created equally when it comes to efficiency when it is cloudy. After much traw...